ALTON FOOD TRUCK FESTIVAL - VIP ADMISSION
The successful Alton Food Truck Festival will return this summer on Saturday, August 25, 2018 at Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater sponsored by Sauce Magazine. The festival begins at 4:00pm and concludes at 8:00pm.
This festival features food trucks from around the region offering global street food cuisine. In addition, the amphitheater’s concession team offers beverages of all types to compliment the food truck offering. Live music will be showcased on the amphitheater stage featuring regional band Paint the Earth.
The Alton Food Truck Festival is FREE to the general public. Each food truck will have a different food offering with a range of prices. A special VIP ticket can be purchased for an upgraded experience that includes parking close to the venue and complimentary drink tickets.
August 25, 2018 - 4:00 PM
VIP ticket includes entry to amphitheater and 2 drink tickets. Open seating.
General Admission is FREE, with open seating on the lawn area.
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $25.00 $3.50 $28.50
- Advance sales only. Tickets will not be sold on site.
- Will call is not available for this event.
- Concessions (beer, soft drinks, food) are an additional cost and not included in any show ticket, except where noted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No outside food or drink. No backpacks or coolers. No dogs.
- Accessibility: Accessible seating is available. Those who need special assistance or have questions should call the Alton CVB at 800-258-6645.
- There are parking lots within walking distance to the Liberty Bank Amphitheater at Riverfront Park in Alton. The two main lots are Henry Street entrance (corner of Henry & Landmarks), another by Argosy Casino Alton. Vehicles with accessible tags will have access to a reserved lot on the south side of the amphitheater. Parking is also available at the city-owned lot across the street from ConAgra on William Street. Street parking is available on Broadway, 3rd and 4th streets. A Pedestrian Bridge is located at Broadway in downtown Alton to the North of the amphitheater. Patrons will have direct access to the Pedestrian Bridge to get to Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet - August 18 at 12:01am
Walk-Up Locations - 3pm day of event